Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

My Holliday

Last week when I went to my dad’s in the weekend my cousins came over for a sleepover we had so much fun then we all went bowling and played laser strike.First of all we had 20 minutes to play laser strike man it was so fun my little sister cherise won laser strike.After that we all had 50 tokens to spend for games to get tickets I played on Deal or No Deal I got 100 tickets in 1 game.After that I went to put my tickets in the ticket machine I had the most I got 1157.Then we went to played bowling my dad was really good and i was also good at bowling he got 978 and I got 1027 and my cousin trent came third and my sister and my cousin came 4th.Then we all went home and went to sleep because it was past midnight.

1 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Kia ora Jahsiah,
What an exciting time you had! And a late night, too!! Did you sleep in the next day?
You have included a lot of information in your recount, and it was great to read it. Thanks for sharing it!
Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.