Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

My Movie Day

On Monday I just stayed home and watched movies I watched Wreck-it Ralph,Iron Man 3 part 2,How to train your dragon,Ted,Madagascar 3 Europe's Most Wanted,Pitch perfect,Robot and Frank,Lorax,Avengers,Hobbit,Hotel Transylvania and Cartoons.After my mum came home I had to have my dinner which was American hot dogs and nuggets it was really delicious.After an hour I had dessert it was cookies and cream and coke zero.Then I went on the laptop to play funschool and I went on my blog.But after that my mum said I had to go in the room and watch tv.And when I went in the room I watched Ghost Rider after that I went to sleep.



3 comments:

Karl said...

Hi Jahsiah,
How many movies did you watch?

Karl.

Dorothy said...

Hi Jahsiah

I have been enjoying reading your holiday posts. You have done some fun things already. I hope you have another entertaining week.

Mrs Burt

Mr. Nath said...

It is good to know that you have been having a lot of fun in your holidays Jahsiah.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.